Smells like all things gorgeous!

Sunday 17 April 2011

Must Have Trend: Mid-Calf Dress



S/S 2011's hottest trend; the mid length dress! From Prada to Dior, each designer has their own take. However, they are now available on the High Street,
and I'm here to show you where I got mine!

So I picked this up on Monday in Primark - I can't tell you how chuffed I was! It was just £11 ($18) - and feels really good quality. It's a jersey material, featuring blue and white stripes (nautical is bang-on-trend!) and each comes with a plaited faux-leather belt.
I'm usually a UK 16, but what with the bagginess above the elasticated waist and all,
a 14 fits me fine.This will be perfect on holiday, paired with gold or brown sandals or wedges!

Just goes to show, high-street can definately match high end!
Where did you get your mid-calf dress?

View this post on luuux.com:

No comments:

Post a Comment