Smells like all things gorgeous!

Tuesday 19 April 2011

I'm Walking on Sunshine!

I finally got me some wedges! I thought I’d show them to you, as after my Jumpsuit OOTN some of you asked to see the wedges.
So I got these on Wednesday from Primark for just £18! (That’s about $29.50) I had been searching all day, and not really seeing anything I liked – plus, all other pairs were at least £30!
I thought I’d check Primark just in case, and there, as if singing my name from the shelf, were these babies! They also had them in a very dark brown leather and wedge, but I thought I’d go for tan. Really pleased with them – hope this has inspired you!
P.S. Don’t be put off by the height; they are sooo comfortable to walk in!

My OOTN featuring my new wedges on luuux.com : http://www.luuux.com/fashion/ootn-jumpsuits-dressed?blog_id=14877

No comments:

Post a Comment