Smells like all things gorgeous!

Monday 21 February 2011

Can't Wait To Get My Hands On: Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara


I first saw this advertised in ELLE a couple of weeks ago - and I thought, WHY HAS NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE??! Not because it's amazingly innovative - rather the sheer simplicity of it! Isn't this what us mascara addicts have been waiting for all our lives?
It's not, is it? - that's because no one has thought of it.But again, why? Is it because it is deemed too gimmicky? Is it because a normal mascara has been serving us fine all these years? Or so we think?

Well now it's time to find out, with Clinique's brand new Bottom Lash Mascara (Original name, I know - but sometimes less is more. However, when it comes to APPLYING mascara - more, is to be quite frank, always more!). The teeny tiny applicator "is engineered for precision control, and a smudge resistant formula."

From the reviews I've people seem to be loving it - so, is this the new way forward for mascara?! Tell me what you think - will you be buying this, or is it just a waste of space and money?!
Clinique Bottom Lash will retail for £10 for 2ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment